Greenwood Forestry Investments
Forestry investments have become a popular focus of investment over a number of years due to the favourable return/risk profile...
- A low to negative correlation to other traditional markets offers ideal portfolio diversification
- Forestry is an extremely good inflation hedge that has typically risen at 3.3% above the rate of inflation for over 100 years
- Returns driven by biological growth, not by market sentiment
How it works:
- Say you invest approximately $6-8* per tree
- As the trees grow, they increase in size and value
- At harvest the trees can be cut and sold for between $25-30* per tree
- You do the maths!
Why does forestry investment perform so well?
- Trees do not pay attention to market sentiment
- Trees physically grow, increasing in size and value
- Timber is a finite resource and global commodity
- There is a multitude of end user markets that rely on timber
- Timber does not have to be harvested if the market prices are down
A wide range of available direct forestry investments for smaller investors into large scale projects starting at under €10,000.
*Please note that the abovementioned yield rates are based on past performance. Please be aware that the value of investments can not only rise but fall.
Greenwood Management is a Forestry Management Company with plantations in North and South America. About Greenwood Management.
While every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information on our website, we recommend that clients seek independent advice before involvement.
Greenwood Management S.L., Carrer Catalunya 5, 1st floor A/B, 07011 Palma de Mallorca..
Greenwood Management S.L. is a Spanish registered company.
CIF No. B57715922 Contact Greenwood Management